Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim (Four Ports)
- High-Speed USB-C Charging: Charge USB-C notebooks including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air 2018 at full speed via a 45W USB-C port.
- Charge 4 Devices Simultaneously: A PowerIQ 3.0 enabled USB-C port pumps out a max 45W output to charge virtually any USB-C device at top speed, while 3 USB ports share a total of 20W to provide optimized charging for mobile devices.
- Ultra-Slim: By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve been able to create one of our slimmest USB-C chargers—without compromising power.
- Universal Compatibility: Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device.
- Total Wattage: 65W
- Input: 100 – 240V ~ 2A 50 – 60Hz
- PIQ 3.0 (USB-C Port): 5V ⎓ 2.4A / 9V ⎓ 3A / 15V ⎓ 3A / 20V ⎓ 2.25A
- USB-A Port: 5V ⎓ 4A（2.4A Max Per Port)
- This device is not a portable charger or power bank; it must be connected to a wall outlet to use.
- This charger is compatible with Note 10 / Note 10+ / S20 / S20+/ S20 Ultra, but the charging speed may be slower than the original 25W charger.
- Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices with PowerIQ 3.0 fast charging, and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for PowerIQ 3.0 fast charging for your USB-C laptops.
- Only the USB-C port supports fast charging.
- The 3 USB-A ports share 20W. It is not recommended to charge 3 high-powered devices (phones/tablets) simultaneously as doing so could trigger the device’s overload protection.
- The included cable is 5 ft long.