TIN HIFI T3 Plus 10mm LCP Diaphragm Hi-Fi Earphone
- Latest Generation Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragm: The new T3 Plus utilizes a brand new Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragm design that is popular in some of the world’s most beloved dynamic driver earphones. The new material design improves the membrane’s responsivity and surface tension using a more integrative carbon network structure within the polymer compound. This results in greater resolution in the sound with faster attacks and reduced harmonic distortion levels.
- Balanced Tuning: The T3 Plus was tuned to represent a total harmonic balance in the sound signature, with a strong bass, natural mids, and comfortable treble responses. It is one of TinHifi’s most integrative tuning strategies yet, and is aimed to satisfy every listener’s music taste.
- Ergonomic Design: The T3 Plus uses 3D printing technology to simulate human ears through a computer simulation database to match the best engineering of the human body. This technology allows T3 Plus to achieve a perfect fit, even if you wear it for a long time, you will not feel tired and uncomfortable.
- Stunning Faceplate: The shell of T3 Plus is made of resin material using 3D printing process, and selected exquisite marble texture panel, hand polished and finished by UV treatment process. Each IEM is meticulously crafted and hand-made, beautiful, just like exquisite handicrafts.
- Upgraded Cable: The T3 Plus comes with a high quality 2.8mm diameter 40 / 0.05 oxygen free copper audiophile cable that is insulated by layers of 200D Kevlar. This 4-core cable is terminated in a standard 3.5mm plug to be used with any mobile device.
- Driver: φ10mm Liquid crystal polymer vibrator membrane speaker
- Sensitivity: 105±3dB @1kHz 0.179V
- Frequency Range: 10-20kH
- Interface: Gold-plated 2Pin connector
- Plug type: 3.5mm black glue gold plated plug
- Conductor/Cable: Φ 2.8mm (40 / 0.05 oxygen free copper+ 200D Kevlar) * 4-core Black PU cable L=1.25m
- Impedance: 32Ω±15%
- Rated Power: 3mW
- Max Power: 5mW
- Max Distortion: 1% @1k Hz 0.179V