Xiaomi Mi Air 2 SE TWS Earphones
- Bluetooth 5.0 is used for the connection to your phone, the signal is transmitted simultaneously to each bud (which offers a more stable connection). In terms of acoustics, the Xiaomi Air2 SE TWS Bluetooth Earphones has a built-in 14.2mm large-size moving coil which supports AAC codec.
- Touch controls as well as wear detection are enabled, meaning that it will automatically pause your music when you take them off and then resume it once you put them back in.
- Moreover, there is deep integration with the company’s MIUI phones, showing the battery charge of each bud and the case. When you open the charging box, the headset connection interface will pop up. After connecting, you can check the power of the headset and the charging box.
- An added bonus, this new earphone adopts a split true wireless design. This means that both earbuds work independently. There is no “main” earbud or “master-slave” relationship.
- Brand: XIAOMI
- Model: Air 2 se
- Material: ABS
- Bluetooth: V5.0
- Channel version: Stereo
- Microphone: Dual Microphone
- Support Protocol: BLE/HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Decoding Format: AAC SBC
- Transmission distance: 10 meters
- Response frequency: 20-20000Hz
- Charging input: DC 5V / 1A
- Charging time: 1.5 hour